As of November 24, 2022, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman alive with a net worth of approximately $73.0 billion, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $62.1 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $60.1 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No. 4, $39.1 billion)
Miriam Adelson is the fifth richest woman in the world at $29.4 billion. Mackenzie Scott was 6th with personal wealth of $27.9 billion, followed by Gina Rinehart with $27.8 billion. Susanne Klatten ranks 8th with a net worth of $24.5 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.5 billion) was ranked 9th on the list of the 10 richest women in the world, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $20.0 billion). Here is the latest list of the 25 richest women in the world.
WOMEN’S MILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & Family: $73.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $62.1 billion
- Julia Koch & Family: $60.1 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $29.4 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $27.9 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.8 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.5 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & Family: $20.0 billion
- Savitri Jindal & Family: $17.3 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & Family: $16.0 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & Family: $15.1 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.0 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.6 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & Family: $12.3
- Christy Walton: $11.1 billion
- Yang Huiyan & Family: $10.0 billion
- Wu Yajun: $9.8 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.8 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.8 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.8 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.3 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $9.1 billion
- Nancy Walton Laurie: $8.6 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & Family: $8.6 billion
Did you read?
How to Attract Fortune That Counts by Steve McKnight.
4 Considerations for Measuring Your Company’s DEI Efforts from Rhett Power.
Is a Servant Leadership Style Right for You?
Follow the latest news live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from across the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitterand Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media inquiries please contact: [email protected]