Loading JustWatch data…
This article is a preview of Apple TV+ series The Mosquito Coast Season 2 Episode 5, detailing release date, time and where to watch online.
AppleTV+‘s redo from 1986 Peter Weir’s film of the same name might not have been a huge hit with critics, but it’s another example of why nobody really cares when a second season was commissioned almost immediately anyway. The second season began with the Fox family continuing to flee the US government November 4, 2022.
The Mosquito Coast Season 2, Episode 4 brought a bit more excitement and mystery to the season. Here’s what happened:
- Allie calmly explained to Margot that her escape plans would result in the children being killed and implored her to find a foolproof and safe way to get out of him.
- Margot attempted this, using the satellite phone on Ridley and Adolfo’s boat to contact American authorities and offer Allie in exchange for immunity, but to no avail.
- Charlie met some poachers trying to cage exotic animals and may or may not have been caught on camera.
- Isela explained to Ridley that they “need” Allie but wasn’t sure what for.
- William found a new job.
The Mosquito Coast Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date/Time
The latest episode is due out on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 12 p.m. PT. The episode is titled “Positive, Front-Facing Optics.”
How many episodes will The Mosquito Coast season 2 have?
The Mosquito Coast Season 2 will have ten episodes, which is more than the first season’s seven. They are published weekly by November 4, 2022 to January 6, 2023. Episode titles are as follows: The Damage Done, Least Concern Species, Talk About the Weather, A Lump, a Bone, a Hank of Hair, Positive, Front-Facing Optics, Goat Head Taco”, “The Burning of Judas”, “Dead Totems”, “The Counterfeiters” and “Eulogy”.
Is there a trailer
Yes! You can watch it here:
Where to Watch The Mosquito Coast Online?
As mentioned above, the show is exclusive to Apple TV+, which is available with a subscription.
Predictions for The Mosquito Coast Season 2 Episode 5:
- That camera has to be connected to something, right? Maybe we’ll find out what.
- The poachers don’t have to look far to find Charlie? It’s so strange that he managed to escape.
- What exactly does Isela “need” Allie for? Expect further developments in this area.
- Margot will probably come up with another escape plan – or at least try to.